Welcome to our website. The content of this website cannot be appropriated without the expressed permission of the publishers. By accessing this site, you are bound to the terms of this legal notice and are agreeing with the content of the legal notice. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
None of the materials provided on this web site may be used, reproduced, republish or transmitted, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or the use of any information storage and retrieval system.
Please note: The ethos of this publication is to inform, educate and elevate so there ARE elements of this site that the publishers of Black Heritage Today will gladly give permission for educational institutions to use the content. For example:
- For lesson plans
- Class room activities.
- For home work / assignments
You may not copy, download, post, broadcast, transmit or make available to the public, or otherwise use the website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use of the content, in part or in whole. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Black Heritage Today content. Any other use of the website content requires the prior written permission of Black Heritage Today (London, UK).
The information on the website must not be used, directly or indirectly, in an unlawful manner. Such behaviour may include harassment, threatening behaviour, or breaching the law in any way.
However some of the content cannot be republished without the permission of the original copyright holder who has given Black Heritage Today license to use it. Anything used must be credited to Black Heritage Today, and preferably with a link to the Black Heritage Today website.
This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Black Heritage Today does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Materials provided on this Site are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Black Heritage Today specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials.
- This means that the use of this site is at the user’s sole risk. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall Black Heritage Today or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Black Heritage Today has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Black Heritage Today is not liable for any conduct of any User.
- Under no circumstances shall Black Heritage Today be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
For further information or clarification, please contact email@example.com