Are you a Cultural Gem? Are you an exponent of Black History?
Some people are carrying on the work of the fore-fathers by striving to keep our culture and traditions going in the filed of folklore, arts, crafts and education. And here are just some of the people doing so.
Are a practitioner of the following:
- Story Telling reflecting Africa and the Caribbean, (e.g Anansi / Ms Lou), and Performance Poet
- African Drumming
- Head Wrapping / Hair Twisting
- Printmaking e.g, textiles (Kente Cloth) etc
- Dance / Theatre,
- Running workshops, e.g. cookery, story of the Arts and Crafts, jewellery making, run Quizzes, Creative writing, teaching African games
- African History teacher
- Provide talks & lectures,
- Stage exhibitions etc with a theme reflecting African heritage... and MORE.
Black Heritage Today realized that many groups and individuals who wish to hire you and use your service do not know how to contact you.
With this knowledge Black Heritage Today - which aims to be a ‘one-stop shop’ to all things of African descent, heritage - is creating a hub to service both parties.
This section will grow as more and more Cultural Gems come on board to be listed (online for an entire year).
If you are a Cultural Gem and you wish to be listed, contact us here for more information.