Celebrating Culture, Enterprise and Achievements
THE ETHOS: Striving for Excellence in Knowledge, Pride, Respect, Growth and Unity.
What is Black Heritage Today?
An award-winning magazine that has outrun all rivals who have tried to follow what this publication started in 1998. This publication is designed to attract ‘READERS’ as well as advertising. The Magazine:
- Has the information that they have yearned for since ROOTS was first screened!
- Is for anyone interested in or curious about their and other people’s heritage and who wants to know who the movers and shakers are today.
- Is a collectable timepiece that has a good reputation for quality of content and overall presentation.
We are ahead of the game.
Using Black Heritage Today as a platform allows advertisers to interact with the ethnic community. It also:
- Gives you access to a publication that has a strong readership/following.
- Takes your brand direct to a niche market.
- Exposes your brand to multicultural consumers.
- Reaches educational establishments.
- Has unique features to ensure continuous traffic
- Serves as a platform by which to recruit.
- Assist in ‘capacity building’.
- Increases the commercial benefits that diversity brings to you thus maximizing income.
- Creates strategic alliances.
- Large corporate organisations / bodies.
- Gets your messages across.
- Print (hard-copy)
- Digital Media
- Mobile Phone Marketing
- Global exposure
- Increased revenue
Our History – The Publication:
- Began life in 2000.
- Has grown from strength to strength.
- Is an award-winning magazine, published by an award-winning company.
- Is recognized as the leading magazine for promoting Black History.
- Is used in educational establishments as a teaching resource.
- Raises awareness of cultural heritage relevant to the target audience.
- Highlight and celebrates achievements.
- Disseminate information on positive contributions to Society.
- Serves as a platform for information-sharing and critical debate in a style that is cutting-edge and positive.
- Profiles those who are making history now!
Our core purpose
- To acknowledge the past and present.
- To celebrate the tapestry of the Black experience.
- To engage, inform, entertain, enhance and unite people of all ages.
What makes the magazine unique?
- The publication is currently the most admired voice for inspirational and thought-provoking features.
- It uncovers hidden history
- Its multi-disciplinary approach marries academic research and community-based features.
- Has a growing Heritage Resource Section/Library
- Receives great testimonies.
Awards & Accolades
Winner: Hidden Creative Economy Award (HiCrEc) Oct 2011
Winner: IWoE March 2007
Winner: Gathering of Africa’s Best Award November 2006
Winner: GWINN (Global Woman of Innovation and Invention) Award 2005
Winner: Best Print Media Award (2003/4
Finalist: ACBN Award 2004
Finalist: London African-Caribbean Entrepreneur LACE Awards 2004.
Finalist: African Caribbean Positive Image Foundation (ACPIF) Award 2002.
Download the media pack: BHT Media Pack.