- Articles must be original i.e. Not copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source at the bottom of the article. This will just be their name (individual or publication) beneath the term ‘additional information’ from:.
- Please refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Please do not be over political. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
- Please be, much as possible, grammatically correct and void of glaring errors.
- Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, names, events, and places are mentioned, particularly in regards to Historical subject matters.
- Do attach a picture related to the article topic – if possible.
To register as a contributor click the following link: REGISTER AS CONTRIBUTOR
For the website: The contributor role allows you write and manage your article, upload the pictures, you/tube link, film or music associated with the article, but will not allow you publish.
For print: The editor will have to approve your article before it is published. While we encourage writers to send articles in, there is no guarantee that your post will be published. With that being said, register now, and start letting you voice be heard. For questions issues and concerns please contact us.
And our sincere thanks for your response.