Both hard copy and online, the magazine provides crucial business and investor information regarding black enterprises globally. Profiles leaders, entrepreneurs, dignitaries in the area of success and achievement.
For everyone (from whatever culture) interested in or curious about Black Heritage. The magazine is a collectable timepiece that has a good reputation for quality of content and overall presentation.
History of The Publication:
- Began life in 2000.
- Has grown from strength to strength.
- Is recognized as the leading magazine for promoting Black History
- Raises awareness of cultural heritage relevant to the target audience.
- Highlight and celebrates achievements.
- Disseminate information on positive Black contributions to Society.
- Serves as a platform for information-sharing and critical debate in a style that is cutting-edge and positive.
- Profiles those who are making history now!
The core purpose:
Black History has been celebrated world-wide for over 40 years. Black Heritage Today is a collectable timepiece that has a reputation for quality of content and presentation.
- To acknowledge the past and present.
- To engage, inform, entertain, enhance and unite people of all ages.
What makes the magazine unique?
- The publication is the most admired voice for inspirational and thought-provoking features.
- It uncovers hidden history
- Its multi-disciplinary approach marries academic research and community-based features.
- Receives great testimonies